One of the easiest and most effective ways to increase contacts on your lists is to set up a form on your site.
The form filling and registration flow of this data has been developed in compliance with privacy regulations and GDPR guidance.
The procedure requires that those enrolled in the registration form made in the platform be in the mode double opt-in: the user must therefore always confirm through an explicit action their registration to the service, ensuring therefore that the real interest and explicit consent to processing of their own data for the expressed purposes by those who are requesting registration.
Creating a form is very simple: opening the list context menu and selecting Crea form, will open a page dedicated to creating and managing the form.
The page is divided in two:
- on the right side you can define the form settings
- on the left side you will see a preview of the form you are making and the HTML code to embed on your site
Form settings allow:
- indicate whether or not any optional fields in the list are to be included in the form; for each optional field, it is also possible to define whether it is required and whether it has a default value to be shown to the user;
- Insert a short abstract phrase next to the checkbox for collecting privacy consent;
- Insert a tag, to identify all users who will sign up through the form;
- Customize the label of the registration button.
As these settings are chosen and defined, the preview and HTML code update in real time, allowing the result to be verified.
The form includes a neutral CSS style sheet to allow quick customization of the layout.
When you finish making your form, simply select the entire code, copy and paste it on the web page of your site or blog.
Automatically, each user registered through the form on your site will be added to the list associated with the form upon double opt-in confirmation of the email address used.