In the Emails section you can design, create, and manage the messages you want to send.
Before you start
- you can create the email you want to send thanks to a drag-and-drop editor, which allows you to import blocks.
- You can create an email from scratch, designing it any way you like, or use one of the templates you find already uploaded in the Templates section.
- An email can have several states:
- Draft: the email is in progress, editing has not yet been completed and planned for sending
- Scheduled: ready to be delivered
- Sending: in the process of shipping
- Sent: emails sent
- Click the Create New Email button in the upper right corner.
- Choose a title for your email. The title is a name for internal use, by which you can identify your email. The title you enter is not information available to your recipients.
- Once the new email is created, you access the email design page: through a guided flow you can:
- select recipients
- choose the sender
- Choose the subject of the email and set the preview
- access the drag-and-drop editor, the tool that allows you to create the email
- Simply press on the buttons on the right side of the screen to set the items needed for delivery. Until they have all been completed, the email cannot be sent.
- Click in the drop-down menu to select the list of contacts
- Click on the drop-down menu to choose the senders
- Write the subject line of the email and eventually the preview. Infomail allows you to customize both the subject line and the preview, i.e., that part of the message that is displayed by the mail client without requiring the recipient to open the email. The Preview may reduce your score in the antispam, so do not use it unless strictly necessary. By clicking on the emojiicon on the right, one or more emoji can be chosen to be included in the content of the email.
- Final result will be summarized as follows. By clicking on Edit you can always update these fields until the submission has been made.
- By clicking on the Create Email, button, you can access the drag-and-drop editor to create the message to be sent
Infomail provides several Templates.
- You can customize templates by adding them to the My Templates section
Within the Template list is an empty template to allow maximum freedom in content creation.