Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the browser, where they are stored. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies are used for different purposes: performing computer authentication, session tracking, storing information about specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
The types of cookies we use
Technical cookiesThese cookies are essential in order to allow you to move throughout the site and make full use of its features. They allow the site to remember choices made by the user (such as name, language, or region of origin) and provide advanced personalized features. Without these cookies some necessary services cannot be enjoyed. By using our site, you agree that such cookies may be installed on your device.
Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to anonymously collect and analyze information about site usage behavior. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it for the purpose of compiling reports for operators regarding activity on the websites themselves. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ Users can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the Google Analytics action, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookiesSome cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are available on subsequent user visits. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases an expiration date is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
How to manage cookies on your PCUsers can decide whether or not to accept cookies using their browser settings:
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select Options.
- Find the 'Privacy' section, and select the "Content Settings" ' button.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select 'Internet Options,' then click on the 'Privacy' tab.
- To enable/disable cookies in your browser, check the privacy level.
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
- Then select the Privacy icon.
- Click on Cookies.
How to manage cookies on MacUsers can decide whether or not to accept cookies using their browser settings:
Safari on OSX
- Click 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option.
- Click on 'Security.
Mozilla on OSX
- Click 'Firefox' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option.
- Scroll down until you see Cookies under 'Privacy and Security'.
- Click 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings."
- Then select "Preferences," select the 'Advanced' tab.